Know About Coconut Oil and Its Purity Check
Coconut oil and its purity check remains a important factor as we use coconut oil in many forms in daily routine. It have its importance in traditional Ayurvedic practice, oil pulling. Benefit us as heart-healthy food that helps to keep your body running smoothly and efficiently. It also contains a combination of fatty acids, medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which have antioxidant properties and help in the absorption of other minerals.
Few benefits of Coconut Oil
- It can raise blood levels of HDL cholesterol, which is linked to improved metabolic health and a lower risk of heart disease.
- Applying topically over skin, with studies showing it to be effective as a skin moisturizer and protecting against hair damage.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. This could potentially help to prevent infections.
- It helps in fat burning. The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil have been shown to increase calories burned over 24 hours by as much as 5%.
- Another application of using coconut oil like mouthwash in a process called oil pulling, which can kill some of the harmful bacteria in the mouth, improve dental health and reduce bad breath
And more.. As coconut oil have numerous health benefits, it is widely used by peoples and can be found in many stores. Considering its importance, we should be more vicious while shopping quality coconut oil. Let’s see about how to detect the purity of oil.
Detection of other oils in coconut oil
- Take coconut oil in a transparent glass.
- Place this glass in refrigerator for 30 minutes. (Do not keep in the freezer)
- After refrigeration, coconut oil solidifies.
- If coconut oil is adulterated, then other oils remain as a separate layer.
Add coconut oil to your daily diet for better health!
We saw about coconut oil and its purity check. Various health benefits of coconut oil.