NEET ‘UG, 2019 – Registration Started by Nov’01 – How to Register !!
NEET (UG) – 2019 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. For details, check Admission Notice available on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2019 “Online” only.
Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin of NTA.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
4 Steps to complete NEET-UG-2019 registration
Read instructions provide in below link to start your NEET-UG-2019 registration. Make sure you have all the documents ready in hand.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
Payment can be made via following modes,
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking
- e Challan from State Bank of India
Please keep all the documents mentioned below for future reference,
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTA NEET Online Application
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota